Introduction And Background
If you have tried to lose weight sometime in your life, you’ll definitely love the heading or scorn at it. We all know what appetite suppression is. It is the effort one makes to limit or minimize the amount they eat, thus giving them a smaller appetite. And it is difficult to do. Obese people have a large appetite and a large stomach on top of that. Even if they willed themselves to eat less, the hunger pangs and the cravings will just reduce them to fulfill their stomachs to the fullest again. Well, there are ways around it, ways that people should know so that their appetite suppression does become a battle for them but it should be a war won.
How To Achieve Appetite Suppression The Easy Way?
Appetite suppression is not as hard as people think it is. Of course, a little will power is required but then again you do not have to battle with your mind and stomach constantly if you play the game a little skillfully. Appetite suppression can be achieved by eating certain foods that can satisfy your needs and cravings with only a little portion and keep you full for longer. There are certain herbs, fruits and vegetables that can help you achieve all that. There are exercises which can pull the stomach in. Here are a few techniques and foods to help make it easier for you:
- Start drinking excessive water. This is probably the best technique to ensure that you will not eat more than your fair share. But the trick to this is, drink the water before the meal. If you drink it after the meal, it will probably enlarge your stomach further! The trick is to drink water before you start eating so that half of your stomach is already filled with the liquid and you’ll become full sooner than later.
- Eat apples. Apples are good for health and they act as a natural appetite suppressant. Apples have a lot of fiber in them and vitamins which are not only good for the health but they are also great for appetite suppression. Apples also keep you full for longer.
- Start doing the Ab crunches about ten or fifteen minutes before having dinner. Ab crunches tone the body and make the muscles around the stomach stronger. It also pulls in the stomach gradually which means you’ll have less space and might become satisfied sooner, not having to deal with hunger pangs on a whole.
- Green tea is the natural appetite suppressant that everyone should know about because it has various benefits related to weight loss. Those who drink green tea before a meal will find themselves strangely losing their appetite during the meal. Green tea has herbs which instigate fast metabolism and it also metabolizes fat! It burns the fat in your body and makes you eat less. It really must be the great weight loss magical herb.
- Start eating green leafy vegetables. They have really less calories in them but they are extremely nutritious. Leafy vegetables also have a lot of fiber in them which will help with the digestive system and the vegetables will also keep the skin fresh. However, their main goal in this case would be to achieve the perfect weight loss mechanism by suppressing the appetite which they are capable of doing so.
- Try breathing a lot and taking in every bite slowly and calmly. This has also been known to suppress the appetite because if you eat slowly, the brain will think that you have eaten enough because you are taking more time. It also enables you to eat less, achieving the natural way of appetite suppression.
If these things do not work for you, there is another way to make appetite suppression the easiest thing in the world. Natural appetite suppressants are available in the market at inexpensive rates. They are not at all harmful and they are not some chemicals which can strangely alter the body. The appetite suppressants will only help to suppress the appetite and you’ll find yourself eating less without doing any of the above mentioned things and acts. Herbal appetite suppressants, especially, are really effective. Since they contain herbs, they are also beneficial for the body as a whole.
The thing with appetite suppression is, it might seem a little hard at first and of course you cannot magically expect to do one or two things and find that it has worked. It will take some physical and mental effort on your part as well to make it easier. Try doing the above mentioned things and you’ll see that your appetite will gradually reduce. If they don’t work, you can always turn to natural appetite suppressants.
The author, Tim Ferguson is a writer and researcher with specific skill and expertise in the field of natural nutrition and food. He enjoys writing web content, blogs and articles for a number of recommended appetite suppressants and blogs.