We often face a number of embarrassing health situations. These are physically discomforting, and we feel awkward to discuss them with others. However, suppressing them only makes them worse.
- Conditions like cystitis pose huge problems to women. Itching in the vagina, burning sensation while urinating, and stomach cramps are some of the symptoms experienced during cystitis. These cause great discomfort to women and impoverish their quality of life. A simple chore like sitting comfortably seems like a big problem.
- Cystitis is a result of urinary tract infection. Passage of germs from one’s bowels to the vagina or from the anus to the vagina is the most common cause of cystitis.
- Women are more prone to developing cystitis than men as their urethra is shorter, and its distance from the anus is smaller than in men.
- Most women experience cystitis at some point of time in their life. Young women who are more involved in sexual activities, pregnant women, post-menopausal women, and elderly women often complain of cystitis.
- Apart from keeping the vaginal portion clean, one must follow certain remedies to keep cystitis at bay. Drinking large quantities of water ensures that your urinary tract remains clean.
- Painkillers that reduce belly pain are highly recommended.
- Avoid indulging in sexual activity until your condition gets better.
- Cranberry juice is known to promote the growth of good bacteria while suppressing the growth of infection-causing bacteria.
- Constipation is another reason why we don’t feel at ease with ourselves as it makes us cranky making us unable to focus on daily activities.
- An unclean stomach gives rise to an unclean, hazy mind. You feel that your system is stuck somewhere. Only when you clear the constipation are you able to move on.
- Lack of fiber in the diet, lack of exercise, and inadequate water consumption are some of the causes of constipation. Eating fiber-rich foods like apples, pears, papayas, grapes, bananas, whole wheat bread, wheat germ, and vegetables provides a lot of fiber to give your stools a smooth consistency enabling easy bowel movement.
- Treatment for constipation involves the use of laxatives like Movicol that contains a substantial amount of fiber to resolve chronic constipation and even severe forms like fecal impaction.
- Moderate exercises like walking and jogging performed on daily cures constipation. A sedentary, inactive lifestyle is a big cause of constipation.
- Warm lemon juice taken early in the morning is a very effective remedy for constipation.
- A teaspoon or two of castor oil with milk or tea at night is highly beneficial when you want clear stools the next morning.
- Don’t gobble down foods; Chew them well. Avoid thinking emotionally disruptive thoughts when you are at the lunch or dinner table. This causes one to eat mindlessly without chewing each morsel well. This causes constipation and even irritable bowel syndrome in many cases.
- One condition of your hair that can cause you great embarrassment in public is lice.
- You can’t keep your hair open out of fear that others may notice your hair laden with white beads of lice that lie scattered throughout your locks.
- It may signal bad hygiene on your part. It makes you feel itchy in your hair, and you may risk the loss of hair due to this itchy, white predicament.
- Children’s hairs get commonly infected with lice. This is due to being in constant contact with other infected children at school and while playing.
- Keep hair clean with regular washing. Use toothed lice combs to remove lice on a regular basis.
- Avoid too close contact with other individuals who are infected. Use effective insecticidal agents such as Lyclear to kill lice as well as its eggs (nits). Never forget to remove nits as they give rise to lice.
Never let any health conditions make you feel uneasy or stall your daily life. Never let them prevent you from making a carefree public appearance. Treat them early, and enjoy your life to the fullest.