It is becoming increasingly hard to navigate the pitfalls of stress in daily life. Let’s face it even getting through the day sometimes feels like moving through a force field.
Hot tubs prove their mettle by relaxing and helping you de-stress. By mixing hydrotherapy with hot water relaxation, it helps get those endorphins flowing! Increasingly today doctors, trainers & physical therapists routinely prescribe water therapy to reduce muscle strain, sprains & other injuries. Soaking in hot water is beneficial in various ways.
So if you find yourself asking what can a hot tub do for your specific needs? Are there any health benefits? Read on.
- Soaking in a hot tub increases the release of feel-good hormones, giving you a sense of well being and rejuvenation.
- A morning soak in a hot tub before work can provide instant release from stress and body pain.
- Immersing yourself in adequately pressurized hot water before bedtime causes the body’s internal temperature to drop and induces a rejuvenating and relaxing sleep.
- Massaging hot tub jets help loosen muscles and pressure on nerves. In addition, the buoyancy provided by the water reduces body weight by approximately 90 percent and alleviates pressure off joints. Hydrotherapy in a hot tub also helps liberating people with arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Heat from hot tubs can cause decrease in blood pressure. The heat and massage ease blood flow and increase circulation. It also helps invigorating nerve impulses resulting in a boost to the immune system and digestion.
- There are even documented cases which show steeping in a hot tub can reduce blood sugar levels by 13% for people with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Water therapy also helps people with medical conditions that cause pain and exhaustion. People with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome can get some respite from bathing in a hot tub.
A human body’s natural endorphins are 200 times more powerful than any anti-depressant or anti-anxiety medication. Deep muscle massages always help reduce stress. So owning a hot tub is like having a spa and masseur at your convenience.
This guest post comes courtesy of www.vitaspa.co.uk, a leading UK based importer of fantastic Amazonian hot tubs!