Great bodies are not born, they are re-engineered. The two most popular cardio workouts are Les Mills Combat and Insanity Workout. They deliver cardio training while impacts whole body transformations. Both are liked by many. It is an excellent choice for all those who hate to indulge in weight lifting for their fitness results. They are more or less similar. Both of the workouts are discussed below:
Les Mills Combat
The Les Mills Workout is a 60-day duration in which you will learn moves from 6-martial arts domains. These are karate, taekwondo, boxing, Muay Thai, Capoeira, and Jiu-Jitsu. This workout will focus your fast-twitch muscle fibers and makes them stronger. It comes along with a nutrition and fitness guide and workout calendar to exaggerate your Les Mills Combat results. Your kit includes five workout DVDs since it is a home-based workout program with seven workouts. It comes along three kit variations i.e. Les mills combat, supreme warrior kit, and ultimate warrior kit. You will also get a free coach from Beachbody and 24/7 online support for your assistance.
Insanity is insane because it pushes your body to its limit. You work harder to get lean, defined outlook by insanity results in just 60-days. Do not feel shy to jump into your sweat pool, it is an in the home-based workout. It teaches you workout moves through workout DVDs. It engages you in Maximum Interval Training, that keeps your body and muscles engaged in action for long. You can burn up to 700-1000 calories approximately every day. There are no defined boundaries on how much you can actually burn with Insanity workout. There exist individual differences and everyone has his/her own metabolic rate.
A Comparison: Similarities
- Cardio focused workouts
- HIIT moves
- Total workout duration i.e. 60-days
- No equipment (till ultimate warrior kit)
- The full body gets into shape
- Burns up to 700-1000 calories per workout
A Comparison: Differences
- Different Trainers
- Warm-up and cool-down session keeps on changing with combat whereas, it is all the same for all Insanity workouts.
- Insanity is more legs and lower body focused workout
- You never run out of breath with Les Mills Combat. It runs out of breath several times with the insanity workout.
- Most of the workouts of combat are around 30-45 minutes except combat 60. Insanity workouts are always of 60-minutes duration.
- Insanity utilizes HIIT every day whereas Combat utilizes it off and on.
- Insanity utilizes 10-DVDs to train you whereas Combat utilizes 5 (7 for Ultimate Warrior Kit).
Both workouts are effective in calorie burning. Choose it with your ease and achieve your fitness and health results. Take Shakeology to keep yourself vitalized.