The abdomen consists of the muscles that many beginners have a problem with simply because they have a very long time to build up and want a minimal degree of body body fat to appear. The abdominal group of muscles includes three primary muscles:
1. Rectus abdominis – generally referred to as abs, this can be a large flat muscle wall that runs in the lower chest towards the pubic bone.
2. Obliquus abdominis – generally referred to as obliques, this muscle runs diagonally to the side of the mid-section in the lower ribcage towards the pubic area. The interior obliques lie beneath the exterior obliques.
3. Transversus abdominis – this can be a thin strip of muscle that runs flat over the abdomen.
Carry out the next exercises:
1. Crunches – 3 teams of 15-20 reps. This exercise works top of the abs.
2. Pelvic tilts – 3 teams of 15-20 reps.This exercise will concentrate on the lower area of the abdomen underneath the navel.
3. Side bends – 3 teams of 15-20 reps. This exercise works the obliques.
As with every exercises you have to be mindful in arranging specific areas of the body. To start with you need to add your abdominal training exercises right into a program like the one recommended below:
Day 1: Biceps, Back, Abs
Day 2: Hamstrings, Shoulders, Abs
Day 3: Quads, Over arms, Calves
Day 4: Triceps, Chest, Abs
For that initial few days complete one set however add one set every week to no more than three. In the finish of three several weeks you you will need to move onto more intensive intermediate level exercises.