Premature baldness can be devastating for a person. It hampers his social life and can also affect his professional life as well. People who are faced with untimely receding hairlines feel that they are ugly. This can lead to major depression. So if the problem is detected then it will be better to take the necessary measures as soon as possible. Even a few years back there was no clear cut solution for hair loss. But the situation has changed. The most effective solution to hair loss and baldness is hair transplantation. Once you have undergone hair replacement surgery you are likely not to be bothered by hair loss problems again.
Among the available methods of hair transplant surgery, the FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) method has earned high popularity. The FUE transplantation of hair has proven to be a very effective way of solving problems of hair loss and shedding. This particular type of transplantation of hair not only gives notable results but is also a very reliable way. Already millions of people from all around the world have been able to address the issue of untimely baldness and severe hair fall. If you are not happy with your current appearance because of follicular reasons then you can opt for an FUE hair transplant.
Why go for an FUE transplant?
- In any transplant, surgery scarring will surely take place. In the older transplantation methods often the scarring was too prominent. But thanks to new technology, FUE transplants can be done with scarring that is barely noticeable.
- In hair transplant surgeries hair from the thicker areas are extracted and then planted in the area where the hair loss is most prominent. But what if a person has very little donor hair?? All methods expect the FUE will fail in this situation. The FUE method needs very little donor hair and that is why it is perfect for people with very little hair.
- Some people have scalps that very tight and very difficult to operate on. But the FUE method works in such a way that the tightness of the scalp does not hamper the transplantation. It picks and pulls out follicles without disturbing the skull much.
- Only the FUE method will allow you to cut your hair after the transplantation. This method allows almost normal use of your hair after the hair transplantation. No other type of transplant allows such flexibility.
- Another great advantage of FUE transplantation is that the recovery time is very low. Within hours of the hair transplant, the recipient can get back to his normal routine.
Before going for a surgery, you should always consult with an experienced physician. He will do a check up on you and give the necessary advice and recommendations. If for some reason you are not suitable for the transplant then it will be detected by this check-up. Otherwise, there can be complications later on. By following expert advice and going for an FUE hair transplant, you will be enjoying your life just like before.