Skin problems are now very common these days. Every second person is facing pimple problems either in his or her teen age or the problem still persisting at a later stage of their lives. All skin problems in the form of pimple, skin irritation etc, are mostly a result of the extreme polluted environment around us.
The dirt and excessive skin oil ultimately leads to the occurrence of pimples on the face. The major consequence of having pimples is generally observed in the form of acne scars on the affected portion of the body. Acne scars are also meant to cause sever skin damage to the skin.
Causes of Acne Scars
Acne scars are mainly formed as the end product of inflamed lesions such as, cyst, papule and pustule. On the other side, inflamed blemishes are mainly formed after the clogging of pores and skin hair follicles with excessive oil on the skin and dirt particles.
Dead skin cells and microbes like bacteria are also responsible for causing acne scars on the body. The acne scars on face greatly affects the beauty of the entire face due to ugly patches and scars on it.
Treatment for Removing Acne Scars from the Body
Many acne prone people constantly look for an effective way to remove acne scars from their body portion. As a result, many treatments are also introduced in the concerning field. However, it is observed that natural remedies are more reliable as it does not really result into any side effect for the individual, and rather helps to maintain a healthy state of the body. Unlike the expensive ways of treatment, it takes a longer time to remove the scars.
Natural Remedies for Removing Scars
- The intake of vitamin E is considered to be one of the most effective and popular ways of treating acne scars. Olive oil is one of the best source of vitamin E.
- Applying lemon juice on acne scars also seem to be a highly effective method. However, people with sensitive skins need to be extra alert to understand the reaction of their skin with citric acid. This is an effective method because it involves the production of collagen tissues, which can further help to heal acne scars on the body surface. At the same time, lemon juice also helps in killing the acne causing bacteria due to the presence of a powerful disinfectant into it.
- Use of aloe Vera on skin is another effective method to reduce the acne scars on the body. Most importantly, it helps in regenerating the damaged tissue on scars by activating the immune system of the body.
- Consumption of water in excessive amount is one of the best ways to keep your skin healthy and acne free.
Artificial Ways of Treating Acne Scars
Acne scars can also be treated with the help of some artificial ways. Some of the common methods are given below:
- Laser Therapy: It is considered to be one of the gentlest ways of treatment. It basically helps in removing the top layer of the skin and allows the new layer of skin to come on the surface
- Dermabrasion is one another painful method of treating scars on the skin surface. It is highly popular but it can cause severe pain and create a fire like sensation during the process.
- Use of a chemical peel is one of the dreadful ways of treating scars and have provided a horrifying experience for most of people as it may also cause some allergic reactions as the treatment ends.
Removing acne scars is a challenging work as it demands a lot of patience and time from both, the patient as well as the treatment specialist. However, natural remedies are considered to be more effective and shown many positive results in removing the acne scars.