Stem cell therapy is a process of treatment of patients who are suffering from hematological conditions.
Research on Stem cell banking is a cutting an edge technology. It has also been a topic of debate as stem cell therapy has won many accolades and laurels. This has been possible because of the fact that it has laid the path of a healthy life. There are many advantages about the Stem cells. These are as follows:
Some of the advantages are:
- The stem cells are highly capable of regenerating the damaged tissues.
- Stem cells can gel with the other cells such as heart cells, liver cells and kidney cells. This due to the fact they can easily win over the other cells which are dead or are responsible for the disorder. In this way they are able to maintain a good health. Moreover, you can even store the stem cells and by storing them you can easily avail of its benefits in the future..
Many companies help in providing There are many companies which offer services to store the stem cells safely with proper medication. Hence, stem cell banking is a way to secure the future..
Many multi-potent stem cells are found in the fetus of many adult tissues. It is also possible to donate the umbilical cord blood to the cord blood registry, which can cure many live taking diseases. It is possible to store the Umbilical cord blood through Umbilical cord blood banking which helps in avoiding a rush as it makes it very convenient to match the needs of the individuals. With the help of Cord banking it is possible to cure diseases like Alzheimer’s disease Schizophrenia, Parkinson’s disease, cancer and more.
Storing the stem cells are having its own benefits but at the same time there are many disadvantages. These are as follows:
- One major disadvantage is that when you store the stem cells it actually draws a huge amount of money and one can avail of the from the companies that offer reduced rates.
- It is from newborn babies that stems from the donor cord blood come from which is not available for more extra cord blood donation. In this process if one process fails, the other process will have to be obtained from a totally different donor.
- Stem cell banking is gaining in popularity as more and more people are becoming aware about its magical powers. Stem cell banking in India and other countries is now possible as there are many companies which provide these services.