Do you know how there are universal remotes that can control many different types of technology devices in your home? That is very convenient.. And it’s too bad that shampoos can’t work that too! There is no universal shampoo product that works for every hair type and keeps your hair healthy as it should.
If you are having a lot of trouble finding the right shampoo for you, here is a simple guide that can help you out! This way, you can have the perfect hair that you’ve always wanted.
Everyone Has a Hair Type
The shampoo that you use really depends on the hair type you have. Before you buy any shampoo products, you need to know exactly what type of hair you have so that you can use the best products for your hair. Your hair type is one of the following: Oily, dry, color-treated, dandruff prone, or normal. You will need to base your shampoo needs on the type of your hair.
You can find shampoos that are made to suit all different hair types but it’s best to find one that is made specifically for your hair type. This way, you are getting all of the benefits that you need when you wash your hair. Don’t be embarrassed when it comes to choosing your hair type. Not everyone can be lucky and have a normal hair type, you need to be honest about the type of hair you have so that you can always feel great about your hair after a wash.
1. I Have Oily Hair, What Shampoo is Best for Me?
If you have an oily scalp and it causes you to have greasy hair very often, you have probably used many different shampoos but found that none of them take the grease from your head. When you have an oily scalp and greasy hair, it can cause you to feel very embarrassed and you may try to hide your hair. If you have trouble finding a shampoo for your oily hair, here are some tips that can help you!
• When you are looking at shampoo labels for your oily hair, try to find one that has at least one of the three words. Strengthening, volumizing, and balancing. This typically means that there isn’t as much moisturizer in the product, which is good when it comes to oily hair. Avoid products that say smoothing, hydrating, and moisturizing. These will add moisture to your hair, causing it to appear more oily than it already is.
• Clarifying shampoo can work wonders on an oily scalp. However, if you do use one of these shampoos, you don’t want to dry out your hair so you shouldn’t wash your hair too much when you are using this shampoo. If your oily scalp is very out of control, a super clarifying shampoo treatment is a good choice for you.
• When you are conditioning your hair, you should avoid rubbing it onto and into your scalp. It’s best to just apply it from the middle of your hair down to the ends.
2. I Have Dry Hair, What Shampoo is Best for Me?
If you have a scalp that is very itchy, dry and flaky, finding the right shampoo is one of the best things that you can do for your hair. When you are suffering from dandruff and split ends, you can surely want to hide your hair away from everyone. You can use these tips to find the best shampoo for you if you have dry hair.
• There are many shampoos out there that are formulated to treat and replenish dry hair. Look for a shampoo that reads it’s made for dry hair.
• If you have dandruff, you can use a medicated shampoo that is specially made to remove dandruff in the easiest way possible while keeping your scalp safe and healthy. You should also make sure that you are rinsing your conditioner thoroughly to ensure that there is no chance of gaining dandruff.
• Look for the words hydration, moisturizing and smoothing. These will add plenty of moisture to your hair which is very important for dry hair. It will be very beneficial to your dry scalp conditions.
• Look for tea tree and menthol when reading ingredients on shampoo bottles. These ingredients are best for moisturizing a dry scalp. Avoid sulfates in shampoos, this will dry out your hair and scalp even more.
• If you have dry hair due to heat from your flat iron or curling iron, use a shampoo and conditioner that reads along the lines of “thermal treatment” this will help protect your hair ensuring that it won’t become drier and will heal it.
3. I Dye My Hair, What Shampoo is Best for Me?
When you dye your hair, all you need to look for is a shampoo that states it’s for color-treated hair. These shampoos will keep the color in your hair for a longer amount of time and won’t clean it out.
If you have normal hair, you can use a variety of different shampoo products. Find one that will keep your hair silky and smooth or will make it smell magnificent. You are very lucky if you have a normal hair type!