Activated charcoal has been one of the latest buzz teeth whiteners, not only it stops there, it has clouded the market with charcoal packed face wash to hair wash. Entering the field of health and wellness, activated charcoal powder has become the latest trend for teeth whitening as well as other beauty enhancements
If you are also planning to turn your teeth white and shining, look further in the article to know everything before welcoming the charcoal teeth whitener enters your bathroom cabinet.
Overview Of Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitener:
Activated charcoal powder is not new to the wellness sector, it has been used to treat poisoning for centuries.
Yes, you’ve heard it correct. The porous nature of the activated charcoal makes it the best natural way to absorb and soak poison from the body. This sanity concludes the use of activated charcoal as the stain absorber and the teeth whitener.
The modern activated charcoal in terms of refining is no more distinct than the older charcoal, it is the same old finely milled active black powder produced from coconut shells, olive pits, slowly burned wood, and peat. The immense heat plays a part in activating the charcoal and altering its inner composition to make it more porous and highly absorbent.
Don’t get confused with the charcoal used in barbecue and activated charcoal in brushing. Both are vastly different and have different properties.
What Do The Science and Studies Say?
- The Chemistry Lesson on activated charcoal powder:
The activated charcoal is the house of negative electrical charge and toxins and gases are filled with the positive electrical charge. As we know, a negative charge attracts the positive charge. As a result, activated charcoal attracts toxins and other free radicals in the body. It binds with the toxicants and stops them to spread over.
The best part is that the human body does not consume activated charcoal, enabling it to carry toxins out of the body.
- Studies and Research:
Activated charcoal has this absorbing characteristic that makes it medically valuable. Studies show that this toxin-binding ability has made it one of the beneficial components in the prevention of overdoses. It has been proved to reduce drug absorption in adolescents by up to 74%.
However, FDA approved for many benefits of activated charcoal, we need more studies that indicate the result of swallowing activated charcoal while brushing and long term effects on the body after long-term use.
Benefits Of Charcoal Teeth Whitener:
Does charcoal powder for teeth whitening works?
Yes, the activated charcoal powder works for teeth whitening. It’s safe and works fine. So, let’s jump on the benefits that individuals are experiencing from brushing their teeth with charcoal.
- Fights The Germs and Knockouts Stains:
Over time, our teeth acquire extrinsic stains by eating and drinking certain foods and drinks. Charcoal powder can help effectively removing these stains and maintain your beautiful shiny teeth.
- No more Bad Breath, just Fresh Pleasant Breath:
Charcoal activated toothpaste raises the pH level of the mouth, leading to binding with the acid plaque. This results in bad breath turning out to be fresh and pleasant breath.
- Say Hello to, Good Dental Health:
Dr. Activated Charcoal can be your life long dentist if you use it with caution and care. It can balance your oral microbiome, prevent germs and teeth gum. It can also improve your mouth’s immune system, preventing many mouth problems.
Tips Before You Start:
Before you start brushing with charcoal powder for teeth whitening, here are some tips you should know.
- Consulting profession dentist before moving forward with brushing is suggested.
- Use it only once or twice a week, even if you’re comfortable with it. Avoid it more than twice a week.
- Activated charcoal can saves from poison, but frequent use can also harm your enamel.
- Frequent use may weaken your roots leading to sensitive teeth, due to the abrasive nature of charcoal. You may end up with mouth erosion.
- Always go with a reliable brand like Gold Mountain Products, which are market leading and research-proven.
- If you feel unusual symptoms like bleeding gums or high sensation, do not use it again it’s not reliable for your teeth.
- Avoid charcoal toothpaste with things like artificial sweeteners, sodium lauryl sulfate, and fluoride. Go for natural ones.
How To Use:
Get Your preferred charcoal paste from the market and get going, here how to get started with it:
- Having two toothbrushes is recommended, one to apply the charcoal paste and others to wash mouth out after.
- Dip the toothbrush into charcoal powder or if paste, pour it.
- Gently circle and brush with care. Leave it for 1-2 minutes.
- Spit and rinse until you feel your mouth cleaned.
- Brush with another clean toothbrush to remove the leftovers of charcoal.
By using charcoal teeth whitening powder, I’d call it a tooth win. It has proved it’s benefits and catered a fresh product to profit the market.
Just use it with a little care and prevent daily use or you might end up damaging your teeth. Overall, you’ll welcome good dental health and fresh exciting natural teeth whitener better than one with chemicals.
Diets7 years ago
Gluten Free Diet – Is It For Everyone?
Health8 years ago
Silent Killers That Are Negatively Affecting Your Health Every Day – And What You Can Do About Them
Health7 years ago
A List Of The Health Benefits Of Alkaline Water
Health2 years ago
5 Ways to Overcome a Sugar Addiction
Health2 years ago
Herbs That Will Help You Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals
Health8 years ago
Are Silver Fillings Bad for Your Health?
Nutrition7 years ago
10 Cancer Healing Foods
Beauty3 weeks ago
Silver Jewelry – A Step Towards Health and Beauty