The importance of artificial limbs, wheelchairs, or any supported device cannot be denied in human life. It has given a new life, new dream, new believers to millions of people. There are millions of people who met with an accident, and the entire game changed. I did not have any clue whatsoever that how to construct a life.
Many lost hands or maybe legs or maybe some other issue that made them lose their life system. This is not only a physical breakdown but also a mental. Artificial limbs or wheelchairs, or other support system had been putting life seed to those people for many years. It cannot make people move very naturally but close to nature. Experimentation is still going on to make it as perfect as possible.
Otto Bock is a 90 years old multinational German healthcare providing support on those people who lost physical efficiency but have a massive appetite in mind to do something in this life. Otto Bock is one of the best in a project and trusted by millions with its product.
It’s a global business initiative available all parks in the world. Ninety years back, they started with a mission to provide the freedom of movement to those unable to move. After 90 years, they are far way successful than they thought. Otto Bock provides their health center to all the capital cities all over the world doctors, and experts are there to examine your problem and help you with the proper support system. The widespread support device Otto Bock provides are-
- Artificial limbs for hand and leg
- Wheelchair customized as per need.
- Specialized support system for rare cases
Artificial limbs are sophisticated, adjustable, and customized as per the need or depending on the type of problem. Multiple kinds of limbs are available.
Artificial limbs for lower extremity: it is an alternative for the leg. This kind of artificial limbs provides the benefits are like
- Provides comfort for long-wearing hours,
- Makes the user capable of waking on the rough surface, slopes, etc.,
- Speed variation is highly possible during the walk,
- Has got the power to absorb shock to provide comfort,
- Even cross leg sitting is also possible,
- Capable of providing natural postures,
- Safety is also provided.
The various kind of lower leg limbs are
- Partial foot artificial limb
- Below artificial knee limb
- Through artificial knee limb
- Above artificial knee limb
- Through artificial hip limb
Hands are one of the essential parts of the body that we cannot deny. Artificial limbs for upper extremity have their importance. The types of artificial limbs available for upper extremity are –
- An artificial arm of cosmetic limb
- An artificial arm of a mechanical limb
- An artificial arm of electronic limb
- An artificial arm of Myo-electric limb
Wheelchairs provide easy mobility. It also helps in posture control. The types of wheelchair are
- Joystick control wheelchair
- Manual lightweight wheelchair
- Sport wheelchair
Diets7 years ago
Gluten Free Diet – Is It For Everyone?
Health8 years ago
Silent Killers That Are Negatively Affecting Your Health Every Day – And What You Can Do About Them
Health7 years ago
A List Of The Health Benefits Of Alkaline Water
Health2 years ago
5 Ways to Overcome a Sugar Addiction
Health8 years ago
Are Silver Fillings Bad for Your Health?
Health2 years ago
Herbs That Will Help You Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals
Nutrition7 years ago
10 Cancer Healing Foods
Beauty3 weeks ago
Silver Jewelry – A Step Towards Health and Beauty