Are you suffering from a bad diet?
Is your body lacking proper nutrients throughout the day?
Don’t you know how much nutrients you need per day?
Don’t you know which food is healthy and which to avoid?
If so don’t worry, in a while you will get all your answers.
Well, there are tons of information about nutrients on the web, but I will share information that you could apply in your life from today.
At the end of this article, you will get answers to these confusing questions-
- How many nutrients should you need?
- What to eat that is nutritious and mouth-watering?
- What food items should you throw from your plate?
How many nutrients do you need?
Every human body will need 5 types of nutrients along with water per day.
If you fail to provide there will be many health problems you might face in the longer run.
With the increasing age and time, the demand for nutrients will also be increasing.
So, you need to act asap and start taking enough nutrients.
You can follow this nutrition chart to understand how much you need to eat.
What to eat that is nutritious and mouthwatering?
Well, there is millions of type of nutritious food and plenty of dishes in the world.
I select some of the delicious food which not only tastes good but also rich in nutrients.
Take a look…
Pancakes & Peanut butter combo:
I guess, no human on earth hates peanut butter.
I mean just taste a little peanut butter, I bet you complete hell out of the box.
I still remembered that day when I first taste Nutella peanut butter. I almost licked out half of the box with my finger until my mom screamed at me.
Having peanut butter layer on the top of the pancakes just boost up the nutrients.
Also, in this recipe, we used oatmeal flour which is highly beneficial for our body and fulfill the need for fiber and carbs.
The nutrition you get in two serving of 3 layers pancakes:
- 302 calories
- 13 g fat.
- 37 g carbs
- 3 g fiber
- 4 g protein
Best time to eat: Breakfast
Cooking time: 10 minutes (5 prep + 5 cook)
How long it stays fresh: 1 day. But you can keep up to 30 days in the freezer between parchment paper.
How to cook these delicious pancakes?
- Take a large bowl to add water and flaxseed. Let soak for 1 minute.
- Add maple/honey, peanut butter, baking powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla extract, milk.
- Mix and stir well.
- Add oat flour and whole wheat pastry. Stir until it becomes a paste.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and in the meantime set the pan on gas and preheat with oil on a medium flame.
- Pour 1/5 of the paste on the pan. This is the first serving of 2.
- Flip when edges turn slightly dry and bubble comes up.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes both side and add toppings like peanut butter or whatever you like.
Oatmeal Peanut hard smoothie
I guess some persons don’t have enough time early morning to cook breakfast or also to eat.
That’s why I love shakes which are easy to cook, drink and carry along with you at work.
Then this is the effortless breakfast ready to serve in hardly 5 minutes.
You can also drink this night before sleep.
What nutrients do I get?
- Calories: 327
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 54 g
- fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 8 g
Best ingest time: Breakfast/Night before sleep.
How to prepare this yummy smoothie?
- Clean blender if dirty.
- Add oats first then banana, peanut butter, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt.
- Blend until it becomes soft and creamy.
Cheesy Chicken Omelette:
It is one of the greatest combo and high source of protein ready in 10 minutes.
Have you ever craved for a crispy omelet with toppings of cheese on it?
Tip: Cook chicken overnight either in a slow cooker or precooked and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Calories: 560
- Fat: 38 g
- Carbs: 6 g
- Protein: 48 g
Best time to take: Breakfast
Cook time: 10 minutes
How to fire and cook it?
- In a small bowl, mix eggs, milk, onion, butter, and salt.
- Stir thoroughly until well mixed.
- Heat pan at medium flame.
- Pour egg blend into the pan and cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Flip as needed. Meanwhile, heat chicken also in the microwave or something
- When egg seems cooked, spread out the chopped chicken and cheese over it.
- Let cook for 30 seconds.
- Roll one side over another and serve it.
Chicken Curry with Rice
Mind-blowing nutritious recipe for lunch/dinner.
What your body will get?
- Calories: 359
- Fat: 12.7 g
- Carbs: 18.3 g
- Protein: 41.5 g
- Vitamin C: 15.2 mg
Note: The recipe state below is for 6 serving and each serves contains these above nutrients.
Although you can cook this recipe by two different methods-
- Using slow cooker (3-4 hours): Suitable for when you will plan to eat after some hours. Example after work.
- Using rice cooker (30 min): The cooking time is way less than the first method.
- First, heat oil in a pan and fry the chopped onion and ginger-garlic paste for 3-4 minutes until the onion becomes brownish.
- Gather all ingredients mention along with this onion mixture and put down in slow cooker.
- Cook for 3-4 hours on medium heat or 6 hours on low heat. Choose whatever suits you.
- Set clock watch to track time.
- Before 20-30 minutes to cooking, boiled some rice in a normal cooker.
- When curry finishes up, pour down in a bowl add some coriander leaves on top.
- Serve with rice.
How to cook using a normal cooker?
- Add 1-2 tsp oil in cooker.
- Add chopped onions and ginger paste.
- Let onion brownish, then add bay leaf, cloves.
- Fry a bit then add all species mentioned.
- Add salt.
- Add tomato juice/mixture
- Add butter.
- Add peppercorns (optional)
- Then finally add chicken.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes and then add water.
- Close the lid then cook until cooker 4 whistles.
- Unlock the lid, add toppings like coriander leaves and serves.
What food items should you throw from your plate?
All type of junk food like pizza, cold drink, burger, etc.
I know it’s very hard to quit but follow this tip:
Start eating this junk only 1 time a week and then take the 1-week gap. After gap again have once, then take a gap for 2 weeks.
As the gap increases, your habit of eating junk food will fade away.
Honestly, if you follow this guide you will see a healthy change in your body after 2-3 weeks.