Many different methods can be used to naturally deal with your back pain. Many of those methods include vitamins, herbs, minerals, and homeopathic medications.
It’s important to know the difference between something that could help you and something that will hurt you and a doctor can be the best way to know. Speak to a medical professional before using anything any always follow the appropriate instructions.
No natural supplements are gone over by the FDA. That means that they don’t go through the recommendation process.
Since the FDA doesn’t check them out, the manufacturers need to include two particular notes on the label. They’re each a disclaimer that makes it clear that they’re not intended to diagnose, cure, or treat any particular disease and that the FDA has not looked the product over.
Just because the FDA hasn’t looked it over, it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t work effectively. Also, many medications end up not being safe even when the FDA suggests approves of them. You need to understand the product before you start using them no matter who approves. Then you need to make sure you get them from a trustworthy retailer like a health store.
Every individual body will react in a different way to different supplements. That means that supplements can have side effects just like prescription medication.
You can find any number of supplements within your local stores. If you’re looking for a more rare supplement then you may have to look at a health food store. Just like any medication that you might look into, you need to decide between the store brands and the name brands.
The store brands are generally just as safe as the name brands. The name brands need to charge more based on the cost of their advertising. There are also a number of supplements that can be found online. You do need to know that you’re buying from a legitimate company though.
Take the time to research a few different suppliers and you’ll be able to find a trustworthy company to purchase from.
There are a number of different back pain alleviating supplements following this. Whenever a dosage is suggested you need to consider your size versus the dosage. Always consult an expert before consuming a supplement.
You can’t expect natural solutions to instantly cause relief from your back problems. You will often need to receive the supplements for weeks at a time before relief can come.
Mineral and Vitamins You Need
- NIACINAMIDE: 500 mg Three times a day; Heals cartilage and works against inflammation. Have medical supervision to prevent liver problems, diabetes, ulcers, low blood pressure, and glaucoma.
- VITAMIN E: 400 IU every day; Anti-inflammation
- GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE: 500 mg. Three times a day. Has been shown to create cartilage between joints and according to the ACR, it’s good for treating rheumatoid arthritis.
- BORON: 1-3 mg everyday with food consumption; encourages calcium and magnesium absorption
- VITAMIN C: 250-500mg two times a day
- COPPER: 2 mg every day
- ZINC: 30 mg two times a day; anti-inflammation
- MAGNESIUM: 250 mg a day; works to help bones and muscles
- CALCIUM: 600mg a day; strong bones
You can find a number of different forms of supplements like powders and teas. You can make your own herbal tea with 1 teaspoon of herb in every cup of hot water. You can cover that and steep for 10 minutes (longer if you’re using roots.) It’s perfectly healthy to take 3-6 tea cups a day.
- WILD YAM: Often used for treating menstrual problems. It’s often consumed through tea.
- KAVA: An option that some doctors compare to Valium and Xanax.
- JAMAICA DOGWOOD: Often used as a method of dealing with muscle inflammation and other problems. Excessive consumption can be dangerous. Don’t take with any sedative.
- BLACK HAW: It works like aspirin to help relieve muscle concerns.
- VALERIAN ROOT: Often used and shown to help with sleep issues. The American Herbal Products Association has given it a top rating.
- BROMELAIN: Three times a day; 500 mg
- BOSWELLIN: 3 times a day; 150 mg; Lower back pain has been reduced in clinical experimentation.
- CURCUMIN: 3 times a day; 400-600 mg; combined with ginger on occasion; Never clinically tested but commonly used by herbalists for inflammation.
- MSM: Commonly used by herbalists but never proven empirically.
- ST. JOHN’S WORT: 3 times a day; 300-500 mg in capsule form; should be supervised by herbal professional to make sure that it doesn’t cause any problems with other medications.
- WHITE WILLOW BARK: Similar natural effect to aspirin
- DEVIL’S CLAW: 3 times a day. 400 mg. Arthritis is often treated with this. The research suggests that it makes other drugs more potent with consumption.
Homeopathic methodology has been involved with medicine for the last couple hundred years. It’s believed to operate based on the Law of Similars. It’s similar to the process of immunizations. People receive a tiny dosage of what would make them sick to get their systems running optimally.
FDA rules have been followed and a number of treatments have been shown to be effective under clinical experimentation. While the researchers don’t understand how all of the mechanisms work, they do know that it is proving to be effective. Throughout India and Europe it’s been being used for a while but it’s popularity is just gaining traction in the US.
Often the people involved with homeopathic medicine have a degree in psychology or nursing. There are a number of concerns about the legality of homeopathic practitioners but the vast majority of the supplements they work through can be purchased by anyone without a doctors prescription.
Some of the most popular homeopathic method to fix back pain are listed below:
- RHUS TOXICODENDRON: Typically for a lower back stiff feeling and pain
- AESCULUS: Good for aching pains
- LYCOPODIUM: For treating a burning sting of backs
- ARNICA MONTANA:For trauma damage to the back
- GNAPHALIUM: Mostly used for sciatica that’s related to back concerns.
- COLOCYNTHIS: For feelings of weakness or cramping in the lower back.
Diets7 years ago
Gluten Free Diet – Is It For Everyone?
Health8 years ago
Silent Killers That Are Negatively Affecting Your Health Every Day – And What You Can Do About Them
Health7 years ago
A List Of The Health Benefits Of Alkaline Water
Health2 years ago
5 Ways to Overcome a Sugar Addiction
Health2 years ago
Herbs That Will Help You Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals
Health8 years ago
Are Silver Fillings Bad for Your Health?
Nutrition7 years ago
10 Cancer Healing Foods
Beauty3 weeks ago
Silver Jewelry – A Step Towards Health and Beauty