Woman claims ‘drinking the right amount of water’ made her look 10 years younger
Sarah Smith, 42 years old, was top issue on Internet sites. She is a proof of the fact that drinking water can transform you in just 4 week time. Her daughters were telling her that she was a 100-year old woman, so she decided to try with the process of 4-week consuming water.
Every week there was a drastic change and the result was the following:
- The First week she was desperate while doing all the efforts to drink 3 l water per day. Besides, she had not visible results except change of her urine color, from dark yellow into transparent. Her husband was telling her that, she was being cheated by such an advice.
- The Second week she had a change in her skin complexion. The color was equal. The spots that she had on her skin were slowly disappearing, but still, she had wrinkles around her eyes.
- The Third week, the dark rings around her eyes and the wrinkles disappeared and her skin was becoming stretched and younger. Drinking water provides faster regeneration of skin and in the morning she didn’t feel the need to rub her eyes. They were not dry as usually.
- The Fourth week brought immense effect: weight loss for 2 lb and 1 inch waist. Her skin become stretched and fresh as if she was a child. Now, her husband says that she looks 10 years younger.
What Are The Benefits of Drinking Water?
Mass media has had a number of discussions related to drinking water issue. Drinking water helps you maintain the hydration of your body. This is very important because every cell of your body should absorb nutritive elements and to reject junky ones.
But, what about the rest benefits of drinking water:
1. Drinking water provide cleaning toxins in your body! It cleans away the metabolic refuse from the organism and the inner toxins. Water is highly important when one is under food regime or diet, especially if we are talking about the protein diet.
It also helps in getting rid of the excessive amount of nitrogen, urea and ketones. If you are doing sport in a professional way and you want to gain muscles, you ought to drink liters of water to alienate your kidneys in doing their function.
2. Drinking water helps you stay young! Drinking water is good for your skin. It keeps your skin moisture and reduces the possibility of wrinkles appearance. If you don’t drink water enough, you will have dry skin. Also, if the body defects lack of water, it will keep the already taken little amounts of water to preserve it for rainy days. This will inflate your skin.
3. Drinking water helps you lose weight! Many nutrition regimes, diets and fitness programs include drinking a lot of water. One of the benefits of drinking water is exactly, losing weight. Drinking water kills appetite and also when the body is well hydrated it takes at excessive body liquids.
Moreover, drinking water helps your body burn stored fat. When you drink a lot of water your kidneys work in harmony without mediation of the liver. The liver, also, has the function to make your stored fat react. In other words, drinking water provides easier taking out your body toxins and prevents constipation.
It is better to drink water with lemon. A glass of water kept out of fridge and seasoned with lemon is the best combination in the morning. By doing so, you will prevent flu, cold and will make a balance in your metabolism.
4. Drink water to gain muscles! Water makes our muscles stronger. It takes oxygen to your body cells, including your muscles cells. Water makes muscles work harder and longer which leads to their definition.
5. Drinking water makes you smarter! Drinking water increases your brain cognitive function. In order to work on ideal level, your body needs a lot of oxygen. Drinking water from 8-10 glasses per day improves brain’s cognitive performance. Drinking water is also important for your nerves. In other words, water makes your electrolytes keep their optimal level in your body which helps your nerves to send information to your brain fast.
6. Drinking water is good for your ankles! Your ankles need moisture to be flexible and your movements to be smooth and painless. This is the drinking water benefit. Water makes ankles strong, healthy and smoothly.
7. Drinking water helps in maintaining your colon function! Your gastrointestinal tract needs hydration in order to prevent constipation. When your body lacks liquid it absorbs water from your body litter in order to maintain body hydration. That is how constipation occurs.
How Much Water Should You Drink?
Bearing in mind that our body consists of 70% water and primarily it loses liquids through urine and sweat, the loss should be replaced constantly.
Drinking water at least 2 l per day is highly recommended.
But, according the many research, we should drink water even when you are not thirsty, in order not to be on the edge of dehydration.
However, it varies from person to person due to our personal need for water. It is enough to know that water has an immense importance for body and brain function. So, we should drink A LOT OF WATER!
Why Is Drinking Water Important?
The main and basic benefit of drinking water is body hydration. It has positive effects on: energy storage; reducing the feeling of exhaustion; regulates body-weight; beautifies and protects skin; increases the immune system rate; it is a natural cure for headache, cramps, migraine and back pain; it improves your good mood.
It is not even disputable that water has absolutely, fundamental meaning for human body existence. A man can live a month without food, but only week without water, he would die. Here are only some reasons why you should substitute you everyday drinking coffee and similar drinks with 2 l of water per day:
- You will say “goodbye” to headaches forever;
- You will shine with good mood;
- You will not face undesirable attacks in your gastrointestinal tract;
- You will cut excessive calories;
- You will be fill with energy.
Dehydration will also result in muscle weakness, dizziness and other things that may ruin your day. All this prevents the entry of water in your body.
Do you feel thirsty as much as you should drink water during the day? After this story, we assure you that drinking water will be part of your daily routine.
Top Drinking Water Tips
- You want to freshen-up? Add some fresh mint leaves and you will get an extraordinary delicious and fresh glass of water;
- A special taste of water will be the result if you squeeze some lemon or lime;
- Cold water is always consumed sip by sip with a pause;
- If you feel hungry and you have already eaten, you have dehydrated. You need water;
- Dilute your apple juice, grape juice or orange juice with water. They are however too sweet. Also, you will get a reduced – calories juice;
- Did you know that you can replace drinking water with fruit full of water such as watermelon?!? Yes, you can. Watermelon is consisted of 92% of water;
- Drink a glass of water after every urinating;
- Take a bottle of water while you are on a walk;
- Freeze slices of peeled lemons, limes and oranges and use them instead of ice;
- Keep your drinking water cold. You will burn few calories while adapting its temperature to your body temperature. However, it is tasteful when it is cold;
- If you are dehydrated, water kept in a room – like temperature is better option because it is more quickly absorbed;
- The more you drink water, the less hungry you are. Also, you look younger and fresher;
- The more water you consume, the more you will have to replace electrolytes in your body. If you add just a few grains of sea salt in your drinking water, you will substitute the loss of electrolytes.
The list of drinking water benefits can be even longer.