Who doesn’t want a flat stomach? Have you ever met anyone who doesn’t want a flatter one? Even people with eye-popping abs still look for ways to find improvement. Of course, that explains why there are so many crazy infomercials on late at night touting various strange and wonderful looking abdominal exercises that amazingly allow you to work abs while sleeping, eating, and doing anything else accept exercising!
Is there some crazy device that will instantly give you great abdominals and an uber flat stomach? Sadly no, the only thing you can do is apply some severe work. But, we have some excellent ideas here that, if used, can get you the results all of those commercials promise.
Tips for Flattening the Stomach
First, understand that these tips are meant to be used to help burn fat, work the abdominals, and create a tight midsection. There is no magic bullet; work that can be done to help you reach your goals.
- – Using short bursts of high-intensity interval, you can boost your metabolism over many hours. Ideally, you mix and match short bursts of high intensity with bursts of medium intensity work. These HIIT
- but then can benefit your metabolism for up to 24 hours. If you can
- , you can become a fat-burning machine all day.
- Even Out the Glucose – People ingest far too much sugar and eat infrequently. You should be feeding your body every few hours with healthy foods it needs, and you want it to have. While it is essential to restrict from over-eating, under-eating ends up being worse because the blood sugar levels spike up and down, which confuses the body, making it store more fat just in case. You want to create an efficient calorie-burning machine that requires consistent input of functional foods.
- Use Proper Abdominal Training – Two to three times a week is more than enough work. The abdominals and trunk muscles are still muscles and shouldn’t be overtrained. You want to use a variety of exercises as well as repetition ranges just like you would for any other body part and work them very hard. You can’t just do one task over and over then expect great overall abdominal results. Core exercises, crunches, and a whole slew of things should be mixed in regularly for a complete workout that trains every inch.
- Be Consistent – Many people can reduce fat and train the abs to show two or even four parts of the six-pack. But, to truly get that last layer off for the ultimate flat stomach, you have to be remarkably consistent in all phases of diet, cardio, exercise, and rest.
Can you get a flat stomach? Of course! These tips are all fundamental keys that can help unlock the door to your potential. You have to step up and use them!