Designer Jeabyun Yeon has created something great. Essentially it turns humans into fish.
“Triton uses a new technology of artificial gill model.
– It extracts oxygen under water through a filter in the form of fine threads with holes smaller than water molecules.
– This is a technology developed by a Korean scientist that allows us to freely breathe under water for a long time.
– Using a very small but powerful micro compressor, it compresses oxygen and stores the extracted oxygen in storage tank.
– The micro compressor operates through micro battery.
– The micro battery is a next-generation technology with a size 30 times smaller than current battery that can quickly charge 1,000 times faster.” – Yanko Design
Original source of the article: http://www.minds.com/blog/view/269672871016534016/revolutionary-scuba-mask-creates-breathable-oxygen-underwater-on-its-own