If you have recently requested online life insurance quotes and found yourself both shocked and disappointed with the results that you received then you probably already know that you need to make healthier diet and lifestyle choices. If you look in stores and online, you will find that you are faced with what seems to be a never-ending supply of supplements that are supposed to improve your health and quality of life. This can be extremely overwhelming. So, how are you supposed to know which ones you should add to your daily regimen?
The first thing you need to understand is that you always want to be buy natural products. Just like with your average multivitamin, synthetic strands created in a laboratory can do more harm than good. Natural may be more expensive, but they are well worth the cost.
- Vitamin D – Not only does your body need vitamin D for proper calcium absorption, it is proven to support breast, colon, heart, ovarian, prostate and colorectal health. It also plays a key role in supporting your immune system yet strangely, a vast majority of the population is deficient in it. Typical symptoms of deficiency include muscle discomfort and achy bones. Experts suggest that 15 minutes of sun expose gives your body all the vitamin D that it needs for the day, so a quick walk on a sunny day will actually provide you with more benefits than you even know. If you work all day or live in an area prone to clouds and rain or heavy pollution, you may need to opt for an actual supplement; vitamin D3 is recommended.
- CoEnzyme Q-10 – More commonly known as CoQ10, this supplement acts as an antioxidant and inhibits blood clot formation, making it very beneficial for individuals diagnosed with heart disease. CoQ10 is found mainly in your mitochondria and it helps to supply the body with energy. Of course, more energy typically results in a more active lifestyle, which is always good for your entire body, especially the heart.
- Omega-3 – Primarily found in fish oil, omega-3 fatty acids support brain, heart, eye and joint health. They also maintain triglyceride levels to help reduce the risk of heart disease later in life. Omega-3 fatty acids can also decrease the risk of arrhythmias, which can often lead to sudden death. Not to mention, they are proven to also lower blood pressure and slow down the growth rate of atherosclerotic plaque, which clogs your arteries and restricts blood flow to the heart.
- Guggul – Also known as guggulsterones, this supplement is made from the beneficial sap of the Guggul tree found only in a select few countries. It is said to reduce levels of unhealthy cholesterol while improving thyroid function. Guggulsterones are also suggested to have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties so it is beneficial to take for everything from arthritis to acne.
- Magnesium – It has been found that magnesium is required for at least 300 biochemical reactions in your body. Magnesium is, without a doubt, one of the most important minerals for staying healthy. It improves muscle functioning, relieves symptoms of premenstrual symptoms and menopause and helps to prevent gallstones, kidney stones, migraines, constipation, heart attacks, hypertension, insomnia and osteoporosis.
- Niacin – If your online life insurance quotes were far more than you expected them to be, then perhaps a niacin supplement is in order. Also more commonly known as vitamin B3, this vitamin takes part in more than 50 metabolic processes in your body. It has an antioxidant effect, detoxifies, controls blood sugar levels, decreases bad cholesterol levels and produces adrenal hormones, sex hormones and hydrochloric acid.
This article provided by your friends at www.lifeinsurancequotes.info. Stay healthy!