Five Dental Care Tips to Improve Your Love Life
Yellow teeth and rotting gums do not give the best first impression when meeting a potential mate. Improving your smile and your overall dental hygiene will help you become more attractive to those in your dating pool. Your dentist in San Antonio can help your smile shine, so you can meet your mate. Here are five tips to help get you started:
• Rinse your mouth with water and chew sugar-free gum in between meals. 90% of bad breath is caused by food particles that create bacteria in your mouth. Your potential mate won’t want to get near you, much less kiss you with bad breath, and rinsing your mouth and chewing gum will help keep your breath fresh and kiss-ready.
• Ask for resin composite fillings instead of dental amalgams. Unlike silver amalgam fillings, composite fillings match natural teeth color. Composite resins are as strong as amalgams, and they bond to teeth enhancing their strength. With composite fillings, teeth will be less sensitive and will not erode over time. A smile full of pearly whites is going to attract a potential mate more than a silver grill.
• Brush your teeth and use mouthwash daily in the morning and evening. Brushing is a quick and easy way to keep your mouth sanitized and sparkling. Consider using a toothpaste with peroxide as it will not only clean your teeth, but whiten them at the same time. Use a mouthwash before brushing to help combat plaque and bacteria. Finally, don’t forget to brush your tongue and gums. They’re bacterial hubs waiting to sour your breath and your date.
• Whiten your teeth. Over time, coffee, soda, and tea discolor teeth. Luckily, there are many types of whitening strips available; however, you may want to consider asking a dentist to whiten your teeth professionally to ensure a lasting look. Whitening will lighten and brighten your smile leaving a lasting impression on your date.
• Go to your dentist regularly. Dental visits are important because dentists can prevent many issues before they become problem. Dentists can detect gum disease, cavities, and even provide cosmetic dental work to give your mouth an extra attractive boost. A dentist can ensure you always have a sexy smile to snag your dream mate.
These tips will not only help you look better, but also, give you the confidence needed to woo someone into your heart. Visit your dentist in San Antonio regularly to support a healthy mouth and to make your smile stand out to potential suitors.