Also known as “mushroom tea”, and originated in china, kombucha has been growing in popularity all over the world rapidly in nearby years.
The active ingredients in kombucha help promote good health in many ways:
It’s good for your gut:
1. Kombucha contains naturally probiotics that created by the bacteria and yeast which help maintain healthy gut flora by increasing the number of beneficial organisms.
2. It promotes nutrients absorption in the body by breaking them down into an easily digestible form.
3. It also enhances the absorption of several minerals, including calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium and copper.
4. Kombucha contains up to 20 different bacterial species, which are all essential for a healthy gut.
5. It’s said that” All disease begins in the gut”. Healthy gut flora aids digestion and improves brain function.
6. A healthy gut can also impact mood and mental health in positive ways. It has been shown that a healthy gut is a key to reduce depression and anxiety.
7. According to a study, a healthy gut is also the hidden key to fight obesity.
8. Kombucha supports digestion and healthy gut bacteria, thus helping the body assimilating food more easily.
9. It is high in glucaric acid, which is essential to fight against liver diseases.
10. Kombucha is rich in vitamin C, which is also a potent detoxifier.
Drink kombucha regularly to stay energized
11. Kombucha’s ability to energize the body is mainly due to the iron that is releases from the black tea during the fermentation process.
12. The B-vitamins also essential to boost the energy levels in the body.
It also supports the nervous system
13. Also thanks to the B-vitamins it contains, kombucha has been associated with supporting the nervous system.
It’s good for your skin and anti-aging
14. Drinking kombucha is very beneficial for the skin, it keeps the skin clear and treats many types of skin problems to make it appear youthful.
15. Kombucha is packed with antioxidants, which fight the free radicals to prevent a lot of disease and illness, and also help slow the aging process.
16. The powerful vitamins and nutrients in kombucha can prevent and lessen wrinkles.
Kombucha reduces the risk of cancer
17. Studies found that consuming glucaric acid existed in kombucha reduced the risk of cancer.
Kombucha helps lower blood pressure
18. An analysis published in the Journal Hypertension examines the effect of probiotic supplementation on the blood pressure. It’s suggested to drink two cups of kombucha every day to lower the high blood presure.
Kombucha helps regulating arthritis pain
19. Kombucha is rich in glucosamines, which increase synovial hyaluronic acid production, thus preventing arthritis pain and joint damage.
Kombucha promotes hair growth
20. This fermented tea facilitates rapid hair growth and prevents gray hairs. Rinsing your hair with kombucha tea is an effective way to stimulate the hair growth.
Image Credits: Flickr