We’ve all read and heard about how many superbugs are developing resistance to antibiotics. But what if there were natural alternatives for which this was less of a problem?
Fortunately, there are. Check out these 10 natural antibiotics:
- Colloidal Silver: Colloidal silver has been used for thousands of years…and still works just as well.
- Echinacea: While most commonly used for colds and the flu, it has been traditionally used in a wide range.
- Garlic: Garlic’s been in use for centuries…and not just against vampires!
- Goldenseal: Native American folk remedies have long made use of Goldenseal.
- Honey: In particular, raw honey has proven most effective.
- Oil of Oregano: Oregano oil’s germ-killing properties have been found as effective as most antibiotics.
- Olive Leaf Extract: In use for centuries, it provides great immune system support.
- Pascalite: A type of clay found most commonly in Wyoming, it’s topical uses are far-reaching.
- Tea Tree Oil: While highly effective, you must use therapeutic grade undiluted tea tree oil for best effect.
- Turmeric: Long used in traditional eastern medicines, turmeric is especially effective against bacterial infections.