Have you ever thought about the important role your feet play in your daily life? I’m serious. On face value, your feet touch the ground whenever you’re standing, walking or running, and they are extensions of the legs, which help move you.
But your feet are much more than that. After all, they are the foundation of your body, which means keeping your feet healthy can help keep you healthy.
Cracked heels and dry, rough skin on the feet are a very common problem we all face from time to time. This happens due to a number of reasons like uncomfortable shoes, improper care, unhealthy diet and lack of moisture are on the top of the list.
Everyone who’s had cracked and rough heels knows that it can be quite an annoying and unappealing problem but luckily for you it doesn’t have to be anymore.
We’ve got the perfect natural remedy which will improve your condition and give you smooth and silky feet. You only need three ingredients to prepare it and resolve your problem. In addition to fixing the dry and cracked heels it will also help will varicose veins and corns. It’s very effective and simple to make.
- 1 cup organic aloe vera gel
- 10 aspirins
Preparation and application:
- Crush the 10 aspirins into a fine powder and mix it with the aloe vera.
- Leave the mixture to soak for 1-2 days and then you can start using it.
- Shake the mixture well and soak a cotton pad in it.
- Place the cotton pads on the affected area and wrap it with plastic foil.
- Put on your socks and leave it on during the night.
- Wash, wipe and dry your feet in the morning and apply a fatty cream or glycerol.
- Repeat this procedure every night for as long as you feel necessary but usually 10 days are enough for perfect results.
You’ll say goodbye to cracked heels, dry skin, corns and varicose veins with this simple but amazingly effective natural remedy.