Water fluoridation is one of the great controversies of our time. One side of this controversy claims that adding fluoride to our water supply is beneficial to the overall oral health of the population and that adverse side effects are minimal to none. The other side of this argument states that fluoride is a poison and is not meant for human consumption.
So what should you think?
In a chilling interview given in the 1970′s to a television station in Holland, Dr. Dean Burk states very unequivocally that water fluoridation is “murder on a mass scale.” You may now be asking yourself, why pay attention to a random interview given in the 1970′s when the CDC claims that water fluoridation is basically harmless and promotes healthy teeth. The answer is about to become very clear.
Who exactly was Dr. Dean Burk?
– Head of the National Cancer Institute’s Cytochemistry Sector from 1938 to 1974
– Co-discoverer of biotin
– Co-developer of the prototype of the Magnetic Resonance Scanner (MRI machine)
– Cancer researcher at the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute
– Worked for the Department of Agriculture in the Fixed Nitrogen Research Laboratory
– Published more than 250 scientific articles in his lifetime
– Professor of biochemistry at Cornell University medical school
– Research master at George Washington University
– Awarded the Gerhard Domagk Prize in 1965 for his techniques to distinguish between normal cells and those damaged by cancer
– Received the Hillebrand Prize in 1952 for his work on photosynthesis
Given the extraordinary credentials of Dr. Burk, don’t you think it’s worth your time to see what he had to say on water fluoridation?
Scroll down to hear him for yourself:
Source: Live Free Live Natural