Having An All Around Better Life May Be A Lot Easier Than You Think!

Having An All Around Better Life May Be A Lot Easier Than You Think!

in Overall Health by

Having An All Around Better Life May Be A Lot Easier Than You Think!All of us want a life that is filled with love, laughter, happiness and satisfaction.  Sometimes though, such a life can seem out of our grasp, instead we continue to struggle with a life that is heavily seasoned with problems and challenges and only sparsely seasoned truly good feelings.
Now I can’t promise that reading this article is going to give you a dream life, but what I can do is give you some tips for an all around better life that really do work.  If you don’t believe me, give them a go for yourself!

Tip 1 – Live To Eat, Don’t Eat To Live
Enjoying good, healthy food each day contributes to an overall feeling of wellbeing.  Choose foods that are healthy and nutritious, but don’t deny yourself from treats that you love.  I like the 70-30 rule.  Enjoy healthy foods for 70% of the time, but make sure the remaining 30% is spent on foods that you love.  If you’re a little stuck on how to get started with a balanced diet, take a look at the Healthy Eating Pyramid (you’ll easily find it on the internet).  Infact better still, print it off and stick it on your fridge!  You’ll soon find that a healthy diet, without denying yourself of well deserved treats will not only have you looking good, but you’ll feel great too.

Tip 2 – Use What You’re Good At!
We all have strengths, whether they be skills or personality traits – use them!  Don’t be afraid to show people what you are good at, and use those skills to benefit others.  Are you a fun, bubbly person?  Then use that personality trait to cheer up a friend who is feeling a little down.  Do you enjoy music, art, gardening?  Don’t be so busy with the necessities of life that you forget to do the things you love.  Don’t tell yourself that you don’t have time for the things that you personally adore- make the time and enjoy the feel-good feeling that follows!

Tip 3 – Set Goals – But use Stepping Stones
Is there something you want to achieve in your life?  Something you want to change?  Whether it be big or small, set yourself goals in your life that you want to attain to, but don’t try to get there in one go.  Picture a small river that you want to cross, instead of taking a big leap and landing somewhere in the middle, soaking wet and fed up, use a few small stepping stones to reach your goal.  Once you make the first stepping stone, steady yourself, before trying reaching for the next one.  Perhaps your path will change as you make your way, that’s good too.  Just make sure you keep moving forward.

Tip 4 – Get The Sleep You Need!
Emotionally and physically, we need sleep!  Infact the importance of a good sleep routine has become understated and almost lost in our busy lives.   Remember sleep is your body’s method of repairing itself from the inside, don’t deny it what it needs!  Sleep has been proven to reduce stress, illness, disease, improve memory function, control weight and balance emotion.  All things that will contribute to an all around better life!  So stop burning the candle at both ends and make a good sleep routine a priority in your life!

So you want an all around better life?  Then stick this article on your fridge and be determined to stick to the tips above.  You may not achieve a dream life instantly but surely you’re mind, body and emotions will feel all around better!

Featured images:

Vadetta Youla always have a positive thinking about her life and try to help other people to stay positive. She writes for different blogs about self-help and positive affirmation. She is currently working closely with ConsciousInk, a company with the goal to spread positive thinking through encouragement temporary tattoos.