Tips for Fresh Spring Skin
We are entering the warmer weather months and it is time to transition into a routine that provides a glow to your Fresh Spring Skin. When you think of the word fresh you might envision an early morning run or a tasty acai bowl mixed with fresh fruit for breakfast. But silky, smooth skin is key for a look and feel that locks in moisture and avoids seasonal damage from the brisk winter weather. Browse helpful advice for the best skin treatment techniques to awake your skin this spring.
Create a Day & Night Routine for your Skin:
Having a routine in the morning and at night are the most important aspects to maintain that refreshing complexion you crave.
- Use a gentle cleanser to wash your face daily, both morning and evening are recommended.
- Use a toner, the cooling lotion or wash is optional, but a key ingredient to helping firm your skin and wipe away dirt in your pores.
- Apply a Moisturizer. Depending on your skin type, you may want to apply a moisturizer during the day and night. Remember it is best to moisturize each time that you wash your face, shave, wax or before applying makeup.
- Take off the Makeup. Whether you use makeup remover wipes or liquid remover, make sure to thoroughly wipe down your face so it is completely cleansed before bed.
Say Bye to Acne. Seek ingredients that help eliminate the appearance of acne. For instance you can use Salicylic acid (a natural exfoliate that prevents new acne from forming) or Benzoyl Peroxide lotion or formula that treats spots evenly over your face. Keep an eye on your skin and if pimples worsen, see a dermatologist for supervision to stop the growth of acne before it spreads.
Helpful Skin Treatment Tips
Exfoliate to wash dead skin on the surface of your face. This can be used with the proper wash or by seeking outside treatment for a facial, chemical peel or microdermabrasion.
- No Pimple Picking! This can worsen your skin and adversely affect its healing process.
- Refrain from touching your face. Hands are the easiest way to transfer germs and oil/dirt to your skin.
Clean your makeup brushes and use fresh makeup products. Makeup can gather germs and bacteria over time, so make sure to buy new powder, blush, eye shadow and concealer. For your eyes and lashes, purchase new mascara every 6 months. An easy way to have a simple healthy look is to use Latisse for your eyelashes instead, this beauty product offers fuller healthier eyelash enhancement.
Less is more. When applying clean makeup brushes and makeup to your face, remember that a fresh spring face requires a beautiful finish. Complete your facial with soft skin and a radiant glow with light powder and foundation. For a touch of color and vibrance, simply use a shiny lip gloss and try an eyelash extension for darker, longer lashes that will brighten your overall appearance with little makeup and a clean spring finish!
The Author, Amy, purchases Latisse online at latissecoupon.com